Print Your Own Horticulture Labels with QuickLabel Digital Printers
With a QuickLabel printer in-house, growers and wholesalers can print tags and pressure-sensitive labels with the logo, brand name and “look” required to offer plants private labeled for distributors and garden centers.
Growers can maintain quality by labeling each plant with tracking information such as lot number, work crew codes, and the date of planting.
Labeling can be done in the tray or pot and labeled stock can be shipped directly to distributors, retailers or finish growers.
QuickLabel Printers Satisfy All Plant Labeling Needs
And they do it in one step. How?
By producing permanent labels with vivid graphics and identification and tracking information.
Plant photo, common and species name, care instructions, barcode, suggested retail price and more can be printed instantly and simultaneously, directly from a computer.
So What Else Does a QuickLabel Printer Allow You to Do?
- Profitably produce labels for private label orders, even in low volumes.
- Quickly fulfill orders with high speed printing and capacity to handle continuous production.
- Produce up-to-date labels from digital files created or edited just moments before.
- Print permanent labels that resist abrasion, exposure, moisture and UV light.
- Avoid placing “minimum” orders of pre-printed labels and maintaining an inventory of labels that could become obsolete.
- Simplify production by printing labels on-demand.
See for Yourself!
Schedule an in-person demonstration with a Kiaro! label printer and save $500 towards your purchase. During the demo, you will see your artwork in production and see how great your labels can look!
Learn more and contact us today!